[asterisk-speech-rec] Hang while loading res_speech_lumenvox.so

sysadmin at airlinksystems.com sysadmin at airlinksystems.com
Wed Aug 22 15:31:00 CDT 2007

That's great !  ( Well, it's great that you guys know it and it's already being worked on :)  I'm glad to know I wasn't the only person to notice this. )

I also experimented with running asterisk -cvvvvvv to see if I could any more error messages out of it, no luck.

Just a general question here -- what would be the most stable and reliable of the supported linux versions to use ?   For example, if I were on Fedora Core 6 instead of 7, would I still be having this problem ?  What about the CentOS / RHEL versions ?  Is there a particular distribution better supported than the others ?

If there is another version of linux I could use to avoid this particular problem, that would be great, because I would really like to try out the new background noise parameters that were recently added.

--Rob