[asterisk-speech-rec] Fedora Core 7 rpms ?

sysadmin at airlinksystems.com sysadmin at airlinksystems.com
Wed Aug 22 11:03:56 CDT 2007

Hi,

     I upgraded my development server to Fedora Core 7.  I didn't realize that while there was a http://www.lumenvox.com/rpms/FC6/ there is no http://www.lumenvox.com/rpms/FC7/ -- I would have stopped with Fedora Core 6 if I had been paying more careful attention.

    Are there plans to make Fedora Core 7 rpms ?

     In the mean time, it seems that the Fedora Core 6 rpms can probably work on FC7, if I copy a few needed .so files from the older version.  I am testing that approach now.

--Rob

========
Rob Ristroph
Airlink Systems, Inc