[asterisk-speech-rec] New Documentation on Semantic Interpretation and LumenVox Sensitivity Settings

Stephen Keller StephenKeller at LumenVox.com
Fri Aug 17 10:46:56 CDT 2007

We've expanded our documentation for two things that we frequently
receive questions about: semantic interpretation and barge-in
sensitivity settings.

Several months ago we brought the LumenVox Speech Engine into alignment
with the current W3C spec for SISR 1.0 (previously we had implemented an
older draft of the spec -- we still support this for backwards
compatibility, so if you're using older SISR tags, everything will
continue to work).

Our SISR documentation in the Engine help file is now up-to-date for
this change, and has been generally expanded to hopefully make it a
little more clear how exactly SISR works. There are several pages of
documentation on the subject; if you go to
http://www.lumenvox.com/helpProxy/index.aspx?project=speechengine&id=737
you'll be taken to the first and can read through them.

(Or if you'd prefer to hear me explain it, we have a very comprehensive
set of training videos online that cover much of the same ground:
http://www.lumenvox.com/support/videos/semantic/vid01_summary.aspx )

We've also added more documentation for the two new sensitivity settings
added in the 7.5.600 releases. These settings control how easy it is to
barge in and are configured via lumenvox.conf. If you want to know
exactly what these settings do, you can head over to
http://www.lumenvox.com/helpProxy/index.aspx?project=speechengine&id=756

As always, if anyone has any questions about these topics or any others,
please let us know.

Thanks,

Stephen Keller
LumenVox Support
P: 877-977-0707, just say "Support"
F: 858-707-7072
Support at LumenVox.com
www.LumenVox.com

Winner "Best Innovation in Speech Recognition"
AVIOS SpeechTEK Award