[asterisk-speech-rec] New Voice Activity / Barge-in Parameters foruse with LumenVox

Ian lug at cyber-cottage.co.uk
Wed Aug 1 16:06:46 CDT 2007

Hi Steve

Thanks for the heads up on the new version.
Is it possible for lumenvox to do an upgrade guide.

I assume that as my installation is licenced I dont need to again ?

All I need to do is do a
yum install of the new licence server and engine then patch the new asterisk
bridge ?

is that  correct ?

Ian Plain