[asterisk-speech-rec] Upgrading...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Sat Apr 28 20:51:01 MST 2007

On Sat, 2007-04-28 at 20:03 -0700, missivestoadrian-vxml at yahoo.com
wrote:
> Hey Carlos:
>
> I'm new to Lumenvox, so I may be wrong about this, but
> it looks like at least part of your problem may be
> that you do not have your enviroment variables set
> properly.
>
> My installation area is /opt/lumenvox and I have:
>
> LVBIN=/opt/lumenvox/engine_7.5/bin
> LVINCLUDE=/opt/lumenvox/engine_7.5/include
> LVLANG=/opt/lumenvox/engine_7.5/Lang
> LVLIB=/opt/lumenvox/engine_7.5/lib
> LVRESPONSE=/opt/lumenvox/engine_7.5/Lang
> LV_LICENSE=/opt/lumenvox/licenseserver_7.5/bin

	You are correct.  All the settings in my computer are like this:

LVBIN=/opt/lumenvox/engine_7.1/bin
LVINCLUDE=/opt/lumenvox/engine_7.1/include
LVLANG=/opt/lumenvox/engine_7.1/Lang
LVLIB=/opt/lumenvox/engine_7.1/lib
LVRESPONSE=/opt/lumenvox/engine_7.1/Lang
LV_LICENSE=/opt/lumenvox/licenseserver_7.1/bin

	The only thing I do not understand is where they came from.  This is a
completely new installation so there was no trace of the 7.1 software on
the server.  If I look at /etc/profile.d/LVRE.sh all the variables are
set to 7.5, the init.d scripts also export the same variables and they
are all set to 7.5!  I have no idea what is setting them to 7.1.

--
Telecomunicaciones Abiertas de Mexico S.A. de C.V.
Carlos Chávez Prats