[asterisk-speech-rec] Lumenvox Connector

Victor H. Rocha vrocha13 at mxcomm.com
Tue Apr 24 15:17:12 MST 2007

I am at this moment in the verge of making a de cision of implementing the
1.4 version ( got currently the 1.2.14 versio).

*	IS really the 1.4 code base ready for commercial use?
*	What limitations you have between the NOW and the 1.4 version?
*	Is there any path for upgrading from the 1.2 code to the 1.4 code?
Besides manually transferring all your conf. files for extensions, SIP, zap,
and voicemail ?

I currently have 5 servers running the 1.2.x version using de IAX conf. so
they mesh the calls and points of access to the POTS. These are located in 3
countries. So please understand my scheptical approach.

Comments on were can I find some general guidance regarding this obvious
questions?

  _____