[asterisk-speech-rec] Re: Speech Recognition / 1.4beta3+LumenVoxCRM:00050623

Kyle Danielson KyleDanielson at LumenVox.com
Tue Oct 31 10:05:11 MST 2006

Here is a demo application which you can uses as a template.

http://www.lumenvox.com/customers/help/asteriskpizzademo.htm

Kyle Danielson
Project Manager
P: 877-977-0707
F: 858-707-7072
Kyle at LumenVox.com
http://www.LumenVox.com

Tell us what is important to you!  Take our product development survey:

http://www.LumenVox.com/survey/srDevelopment/index.asp