[asterisk-speech-rec] Re: Speech Recognition / 1.4beta3 +LumenVoxCRM:00050623

Adam Robins arobins at PharmaCentra.com
Tue Oct 31 07:14:29 MST 2006

Thanks, I'll give it a try.  What's strange is that the SRE properly
sees the recording as "yes" or "no" but then does not find it in the
grammar. It's not like it simply doesn't understand what I'm saying.

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-speech-rec-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-speech-rec-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Scott
Stingel
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 9:05 AM
To: Discussing of speech recognition in Asterisk
Subject: Re: [asterisk-speech-rec] Re: Speech Recognition / 1.4beta3
+LumenVoxCRM:00050623

Hi Adam-

I participated in the early Lumenvox-Asterisk beta program and, after
the little hassles of upgrading Fedora Core, I was able to get
everything working. I experienced very good results in simply decoding
the numbers 0-9 and a few command words - the accuracy was impressive. I
did have problems with accuracy at first, mostly false decoding, but I
was able to resolve this by cranking the input audio level down a bit as
I recall. Maybe in your case playing with the levels will help?

regards
Scott Stingel

www.evtmedia.com