[asterisk-speech-rec] Pizza demo audio prompts don't play pastdelivery or takeout? CRM:00170373

Steve Prior sprior at geekster.com
Mon Dec 18 09:24:23 MST 2006

> I believe Trixbox source rpms are available ... but you're right, it's
> not obvious where to get them.  I met Andrew at Astricon and he told me
> that the source rpms were available...I guess I should have asked ...
> where?

I did find the source RPMs over the weekend, but didn't see any mention
of the Lumenvox connector patch anywhere, so I've got to assume that
it's already been applied to the Asterisk SRPM.  This makes the SRPMs useless
to use in upgrading that patch to a new level.

I'm hoping that Andrew does whatever he's going to do soon so it'll be
easy to do this upgrade in a "supported" way.

Steve