[asterisk-speech-rec] SpeechBackround: accepting DTMF and speech atthe same time? Why?

Stephen Keller StephenKeller at LumenVox.com
Fri Dec 1 18:08:53 MST 2006

I'm not sure exactly how SpeechBackground works -- one of the
Asterisk-experts can probably shed more light on that -- but the LV
Speech Engine supports DTMF grammars.

That certainly presents a workaround to your problem. Just load a voice
grammar and a DTMF grammar, and if the Engine detects DTMF input, it
will not parse it through the usual speech recognition, and you can get
the DTMF input back into your application.

--
Stephen Keller
LumenVox Technical Support

LumenVox

Tell us what is important to you! Take our product development survey:
http://www.LumenVox.com/survey/srDevelopment/index.asp