[asterisk-security] Honeypot Project

david at iaxtalk.com david at iaxtalk.com
Wed Oct 12 19:36:20 CDT 2011

Hi,

> A simple script to parse it then extract the list of attackers IP, compile them and send them out to the list.

Hacker will not always use a fixed ip. They might rent cheap cloud serve or vps and change their ip often. So, I think upload those ip to public black list is not much meaningful. And, if you occasionally rent a server with exactly one of those ip, it is unfair to you.

Regards

David

VOIP solution provider
http://www.iaxtalk.com