[Asterisk-Security] asterisk-security-announce@ ?

leander l.vanhoesel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 13:34:43 MST 2007

On 3/15/07, steve szmidt <steve at szmidt.org> wrote:
> On the other hand you don't need anyones approval to ask for a list. Or simply
> creating one. Though it would obviously be nice to have it be part of digiums
> official lists.

I'd be happy to create and manage an official one on digium.

> I'm for using this list as there are already too many lists to keep, and it
> would in my views be nice get it at the one spot where security is discussed.

I'm not against it, it's just that in my (and likely other people's)
case it's more convenient to have a separate list when your sole
responsibility is to urge teams to upgrade or patch one of your
products whenever a vulnerability is disclosed - without filtering out
discussion.

Kevin,

Should I create such a list - would you be willing to have the
vulnerability reports sent to both lists once the group has the format
worked out?

Regards,

leander  -  l.vanhoesel at gmail.com