[Asterisk-Security] asterisk-security-announce@ ?

leander l.vanhoesel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 13:35:51 MST 2007

On 3/14/07, Clod Patry <cpatry at gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe look at asterisk-announce?

I do, but most announcements only mention something like:

- Here's a new version
- These features were added / bugs were fixed
- We fixed a recently discovered vulnerability too

What I'd love to see is the last point being announced separately, if
possible with some  details like what versions/features it affects,
possible workarounds etc. without having to download the tarball and
looking in the changelog or reading through other list-archives.

This it what many other unrelated projects out there seem to do, and
in my experience greatly helps people that are solely responsible for
security within their company and usually don't have time to read
through archives or monitor projects real closely.

Kind regards,

leander  -  l.vanhoesel at gmail.com