[Asterisk-Security] CTI application controling Asterisk

steve szmidt steve at szmidt.org
Sat Jul 7 07:30:04 CDT 2007

On Saturday 07 July 2007 05:17, Thomas Deillon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have two boxes :
> - A asterisk server.
> - A Python Server doing CTI and call control.
>
> If a call come on the Asterisk, a sound will be played continually ....
> Then, If somebody want to pick up this call, he will click on a Webpage
> (using the Python server) that will  ask the Asterisk box to join this call
> to this user.
>
> In fact, the asterisk as to do something ( like play a file) and  at the
> same wait  for a  "interuption"  to go on the next step (call someone).
>
> Do you have a idea on how I can do this properly ?
>
> Thanks a lot for your help,
>
> Thomas

In an attempt to state the obvious I'd like to point out that the list is only
for security related issues. How to make Asterisk do something or how to
control it belongs on the Asterisk-Users list.

--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                                Benjamin Franklin