[Asterisk-Security] IAX2 Encryption

Michael Billerbeck Michael.Billerbeck at gmx.de
Tue Apr 24 18:58:46 MST 2007

Hi,

where can I find reliable information on iax2 encryption?
With "reliable" I mean, there are several documents on the net but you often don't know to which asterisk version they do refer.
Is there a difference in parameters between asterisk 1.2.17 and asterisk 1.4.2?
Some documents say there is rsa encryption, some say there is aes128 encryption.
What's the difference between encryption=aes128 and encryption=yes?
Since which asterisk version iax2 encryption is available?

Thanks,
Michael