[Asterisk-Security] Opportunistic encryption

steve szmidt steve at szmidt.org
Tue Jul 18 14:23:02 MST 2006

On Tuesday 18 July 2006 16:36, John Todd wrote:

> I also understand that there has at least been some discussion with
> Phil Zimmerman about ZRTP inclusion into Asterisk, though I don't
> know who (if anyone) at Digium has been talking with him about it
> (though I've brought it up enough with him to start looking like a
> pest.)

I actually contacted him right after starting this list and he was sort of
interested but busy. Since then I've forgotten to ask several times. Maybe I
can get around to it now...

--

Steve Szmidt

"To enjoy the right of political self-government, men must be
capable of personal self-government - the virtue of self-control.
A people without decency cannot be secure in its liberty.
			From the Declaration Principles