[Asterisk-Security] How does native IAX encryption work?

steve szmidt asterisk-security at szmidt.org
Wed Jan 26 18:01:34 CST 2005

Here's Marks reply:

On Wednesday 26 January 2005 08:24, Robert Jackson wrote:
> [...]

It does not currently need any special keys defined, you simply say
"encryption=yes" in the general section.

Please note that this is highly experimental and the current protocol is
definitely subject to change at this point.  The purpose was mainly to
solicit feedback.

> "I expect I'll start reading the code, but I was hoping to leverage off
> of someone else who has already been there. .

I've been there at least :)

--

Steve Szmidt