[Asterisk-Security] Supporting security list

steve szmidt steve at szmidt.org
Sun Aug 7 09:13:15 CDT 2005

Well,

We can see there's not much flowing here, which is possibly a good thing.
Could also mean not many pay attention to it, which is very likely.

What I've seen we don't post much which may very well be for the fact that
it's not the number one priority.

With the new version (1.2) web page I noticed it did not mention this list,
which we should get corrected. Just becasue this is a slow list I don't feel
we should ignore it.

Brian, did you get anywhere IAX encryption or is the code too incomplete?
--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                                Benjamin Franklin