[asterisk-scf-dev] building asterisk-scf part2

David M. Lee dlee at digium.com
Tue Oct 25 08:46:36 CDT 2011

On Oct 24, 2011, at 2:53 PM, Brent Eagles wrote:

> Disabling -Werror on slice2cpp generated code seems to be a reasonable solution and should work as long as the code that is producing the warnings is not defined in a header file and inlined (and not actually broken, of course).

Actually, slice-generated headers are included on -isystem[1] paths, which suppress warnings.

Since we're already suppressing warnings in headers, that's all the more reason to suppress warnings in the .cpp files as well :-)

  [1]: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/cpp/System-Headers.html

--
David M. Lee
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer