[asterisk-scf-dev] CR-ASTSCF-59: Wiki Test Plan Review

Crucible - All Open Reviews crucible at code.asterisk.org
Tue Mar 8 10:18:26 CST 2011

Darren Sessions![AUTH][1], Kevin P. Fleming, Mark Michelson, Brent Eagles, Ken
Hunt, David M. Lee, Joshua Colp.

Hey everyone, I'd put some work into making this a fairly lengthly review
objective, but decided it was a bit counter productive so here is the short of
it.

Basically, I need everyone to have a look at the test plan docs on the wiki ( [
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/TOP/Asterisk+SCF+v1.0+Beta+-+Test+Plan]
[2] ) when you get a couple minutes. I'm not nessesarily looking for
punctuation, grammar, and all that (although I most certainly welcome it).
What I've had a hard time with is wrapping my head around what features and
functionality will reside where and what will they depend on in terms of other
components within the whole Asterisk SCF world. An example might be packet
loss concealment; I haven't a clue where that feature is going to be
implemented or what techniques we'll be using in our implementation and if it
will require any other components.

I'm sure some questions won't be able to be answered, but best guesses and/or
thoughts would be most appreciated (and we can always go back and update stuff
too).

I'm still finishing up the ISDN and telephone event pages but that will be
done and online in just a bit anyways and then I plan on going back for
grammar, a couple diagrams, and such.

In any case, I appreciate it!

**Under Review**

   [1]: https://code.asterisk.org/code/static/lga20a/images/icn_author.gif