[asterisk-scf-dev] Steering Committee

Sebastien Couture scouture at ubity.com
Wed Jul 13 10:45:43 CDT 2011

Hi everyone,

Following Keven Fleming's post on the Digium blogs, I would like to
state my interest in participating in the Asterisk SCF Steering Committee.

I have been extensively working with Asterisk for a couple of years now,
have been heavily involved in the Asterisk community as one of the
organizers of the Asterisk Montreal User Group (AMUG) and now spend most
of my time working on and managing Asterisk clusters (hence my interest
in Asterisk SCF) for an ITSP in Montreal, Canada. Although I am not a
programmer by trade, I am familiar enough with the Asterisk codebase and
the C progamming language. I have filed multiple bug reports for the
Asterisk project in the past, and have supplied a couple of (somewhat
trivial, frankly) code patches.

Where should I go from here? Sign up to the asterisk-scf-committee as well?

Looking forward to working with you all,

Thank you.

--
Sebastien Couture
VoIP Architect