[asterisk-scf-dev] CR-ASTSCF-20: commented on by Kevin P. Fleming "Subscription Support Design"

FishEye on / crucible at code.asterisk.org
Fri Jan 21 17:31:27 CST 2011

[Kevin P. Fleming][1]

####  [replied][2] to [Mark Michelson][3] in [CR-ASTSCF-20][4]

Now that I think about it some more, I realize that it's unlikely that any
protocol that supports subscriptions is going expect expiration to be so
accurately timed that the lag between the request being received and the
Subscription being created is going to affect the operation of the protocol.
Given that... never mind ![][5]

   [1]: https://code.asterisk.org/code/user/kpfleming ()

   [2]: https://code.asterisk.org/code/cru/CR-ASTSCF-20#c652

   [3]: https://code.asterisk.org/code/user/mmichelson ()