[asterisk-scf-dev] Q: Microsoft Windows as part of the AstriCon demo?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Sep 28 15:00:39 CDT 2010

We're working like crazy on constructing and testing the AstriCon demo
for Asterisk SCF. One subject that came up recently is whether we should
put some of the services being demonstrated on a Windows platform (in
addition to demonstrating them on Linux).

The network diagram is now on the wiki in the Historical - AstriCon 2010
section. Take a look and let us know whether you think that including
Windows-based servers in the demo is a good thing, a bad thing, or
something else entirely. At this point we're not likely to talk much
about it during the presentation, other than to mention that the
failover process being demonstrated is happening on both Linux and
Windows platforms.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kfleming at digium.com