[asterisk-scf-dev] Consolidate git repos?

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Wed Oct 13 11:16:06 CDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-10-13 at 10:19 -0400, Simon Perreault wrote:
> > It's still early enough in the process that none of this is carved in
> > stone/concrete/titanium/trilithium, and this would probably be a
> > worthwhile topic to talk about at the devcon after Astricon in a couple
> > of weeks.
>
> Oh yes!

That's a good idea, though I don't know if I will be able to participate
since there will likely also be Asterisk 1.X related discussions going
on.  If only I could be in more than one place at once.  :-)

On the topic of the dev meeting, if you plan to attend and haven't
signed up yet, please do!

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.  |  Engineering Manager, Open Source Software