[asterisk-scf-dev] Asterisk SCF pricing

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Mon Oct 11 14:52:59 CDT 2010

On 11/10/10 15:45, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> On 10/11/2010 02:20 PM, Alistair Cunningham wrote:
>> Once Asterisk SCF has been announced, I expect that it won't take long
>> before we have customers asking how much it will cost. Has Digium
>> decided what pricing for non-GPL Asterisk SCF will be?
>
> No. We haven't even begun discussions on that topic, as we don't even
> know what the feature set of a licensable version would be yet.

No problem! Please let me know when you have news. I'm sure we'll have
customers asking whether future versions of Enswitch will use Asterisk
SCF. My reply will be that we can't be 100% sure as we don't have full
details such as pricing, but it's very likely that it will.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799
http://integrics.com/