[asterisk-scf-dev] Code repository browser now available

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Fri Oct 8 16:48:58 CDT 2010

After a looong wait (much longer than I expected), we finally have a
repository browser online for the Asterisk SCF repositories.

If you head over to:

https://myth.asterisk.org/code/browse/

You'll see the current repositories and can navigate through the code
and its history (among lots of other cool stuff). If it prompts you to
log in, just use the username/password you use for the wiki, they share
the same user database (and once you are logged in to one you can go to
the other without being prompted to log in again).

I've just now gotten it up in the last hour, so I'm sure there are lots
of configuration changes that need to be made... but it's a start. Over
the next couple of weeks we'll learn how we need to configure this tool
for code reviews and get that process documented, so that it will be
ready once the public announcement is made.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kfleming at digium.com