[asterisk-scf-dev] Consolidate git repos?

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Wed Nov 3 10:37:25 CDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-11-03 at 09:33 -0500, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> We had a long discussion about this yesterday, and the result of that
> will be put onto a page on the wiki in the next couple of days, and then
> a request posted here to review and discuss it. Stay tuned :-)

Cool.

On a related note, I've been thinking about the use of the wiki as a
tool for reviewing things like that.  I'm not really happy with it.  If
the content is posted there for review, the discussion is left
fragmented from the content.  Can it just be posted to the mailing list
for review, instead?  Once it's "done", it can go to the wiki.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.  |  Engineering Manager, Open Source Software