[hydra-dev] Ice in Hydra repository

Chris Tooley chris at tooley.com
Tue Mar 30 20:32:01 CDT 2010

So we can effectively ignore the ice version for a particular distro and
assume that ice needs to be built from the Hydra repo. I would assume this
means that there be some work to "contain" ice inside the Hydra installation
then to avoid stepping on something else that may be installed which uses
the distro's version.