[hydra-dev] SVN certificate requests

Jeff Peeler jpeeler at digium.com
Tue Mar 30 15:59:39 CDT 2010

If you need a client certificate to access the hydra repository,
this is what I need:

- Proper name
- Company name or other affiliation, if any
- Email address
- Desired 'nickname' for your Subversion account
- Location (city, state/province, country) where you reside or will primarily
  be committing from
- Desired passphrase (password) for the certificate; you can communicate this
  to me via the secure means of your choice (GPG-encrypted email preferred,
  (my key is available from pgp.mit.edu))

Once I receive this information from you I'll issue you your certificate.

--
Jeff Peeler
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer