[hydra-dev] Review Request: Non-Functional Requirements wiki page

Ken Hunt ken.hunt at digium.com
Wed Jun 16 17:33:08 CDT 2010

All,

Some of the requirements that various people have discussed fall into the category of non-functional requirements. We don't want these to just persist in emails, so I created a page on the wiki to begin capturing these. It is definitely a work in progress, and when you look it over, hopefully other requirements that should be captured here will come to mind.

The metrics section will need much work, but should also lead to some interesting dialog!

Feedback can be by way of email, wiki comment or direct wiki edit.

Wiki entry:  https://myth.asterisk.org/wiki/display/TOP/Non-Functional+Requirements

Thanks,
Ken