[hydra-dev] Proposed Supported Platforms

Malcolm C. Davenport malcolmd at digium.com
Tue Jun 8 11:23:26 CDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
> On 8 Jun 2010, at 16:56, Malcolm C. Davenport wrote:

Howdy,

Rackspace supports various Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL, Fedora, Oracle, Arch, Gentoo, Debian) distributions.

Gogrid supports CentOS, RHEL, and Windows 2003/8 Server.

Flexiant supports various unnamed (that I´ve yet found) Linux distributions and Windows Server 200X.

EC2 supports various Linux, OpenSolaris, and Windows Servers.

Cheers.