[hydra-dev] New Research Pages

Roderick Montgomery rmontgomery at digium.com
Fri Jun 4 15:04:24 CDT 2010

Konnichiwa Josh,

How do I gain access to your myth.asterisk.org server? I get the
following error:
SSL peer was unable to negotiate an acceptable set of security parameters.

(Error code: ssl_error_handshake_failure_alert)

I'm an assurer for CACert, and would be happy to provide an identity
certificate, if that's the trouble.

Thanks,
rm