[hydra-dev] SIP Stack... dun dun dunnnnn

Mark Michelson mmichelson at digium.com
Fri Jul 30 15:35:35 CDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-06-30 at 09:53 -0400, Simon Perreault wrote:
> Oh, and another thing about pjsip: its copyright belongs to a single
> entity, Teluu inc., which may be attractive for Digium. ;)
>
> Simon

I've added to the SIP stack page a short PJSIP writeup plus some pros
and cons when comparing PJSIP and reSIProcate head to head. At this
point, my preference lies in using PJSIP for the SIP stack. I want to
give the list a chance to approve or disapprove of this rather than
picking a stack without giving a chance for people to respond.

Mark Michelson