[asterisk-scf-dev] Where's the asterisk-scf repository

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Mon Aug 30 17:10:47 CDT 2010

On 08/30/2010 05:06 PM, Alec Davis wrote:
> I understand the svn repository has moved, as a checkpout last night was
> still at June
> I see the commits-email coming through each day.
>
> What's the procedure to checkout the current asterisk-scf and related repos?

It's in git repositories, on git.asterisk.org. There is a page on the
wiki with some (slightly out of date) information on it. For access to
the repositories, you need to provide an SSH public key to one of the
repository administrators (a group which currently consists of myself
and Ken Hunt).

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kfleming at digium.com