[hydra-dev] Demo for astricon

Tim Panton thp at westhawk.co.uk
Mon Aug 2 15:33:14 CDT 2010

I'm catching up on the conference calls.

I'd like to add some sort of API demo in the list.
So perhaps have some sort of REST API exposed that monitors/controls/drives
one of the demos.

I also like the 'cheap hardware' machine remark that John made,
so it would be good to have a hydra component running on something
small, like a pogoplug or android. It doesn't have to do much,
but to show it is possible for lighter servers to contribute.

I also thought about some sort of viral propagation concept,
this might need to be licenseing based (as with DUNDi) where
the expectation is all hydra instances can (by default) talk to each
other over the net.

Tim.

Tim Panton - Web/VoIP consultant and implementor
www.westhawk.co.uk