[hydra-dev] Some media thoughts

Ken Hunt ken.hunt at digium.com
Wed Apr 28 18:30:49 CDT 2010

All,

I've posted some design notes on media interfaces in my personal space on the wiki. An issue I describe is whether a MediaOperation (as defined in the Service Discovery white paper) should be able to support multiple streams, or does this simply make the design needlessly complex.

https://myth.asterisk.org/wiki/display/~khunt/Media+Notes

I have some other topics to raise, but I need to describe them better. (So ignore the TBD'd topic on the page linked to).

Feedback would be greatly appreciated, not just on the question of multiple streams, but on anything else about the interface design. It is a rough draft at this point.

Ken