[hydra-dev] White paper addressing Service Discovery for Hydra

Ken Hunt ken.hunt at digium.com
Wed Apr 21 15:04:07 CDT 2010

All,

I've posted a white paper on the wiki describing some of Digium's internal discussions on Service Discovery for Hydra. We would appreciate the feedback of any of you who have time and interest on this low-level topic.

https://myth.asterisk.org/wiki/display/TOP/White+Papers

The topic of Service Discovery is discussed in context of some of the demands we expect to make on such a capability. Therefore, the paper also gives you some insight (although very high level) into our musings on media processing.

Ken