[hydra-dev] Still confused, but at a higher level

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Mon Apr 12 16:46:26 CDT 2010

Marc Blanchet wrote:

> maybe a 5 pager document describing these would be useful to all, before
> starting to do coding.

We have been working all day on Friday and today getting the new wiki
ready to be available to all of you; hopefully by our lunch time
tomorrow you'll have access to it and there will be a lot more
'concrete' content than you've seen before (that will include the
presentation slides that were part of the tech demo as well).

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kfleming at digium.com