[asterisk-r2] Rx CAS 0x08

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 15:13:43 CDT 2015

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 3:52 PM, Vinicius Fontes <vinicius at aittelecom.com.br
> wrote:

> I downloaded the new branch, and installed like this:
>
> ./configure --prefix=/usr
> make
> make install
>
> Then on the Asterisk sources directory:
>
> make clean
> ./configure
> make
> make install
>
> And then restarted Asterisk. However, I get the following version:
>
> ho*CLI> mfcr2 show version
> OpenR2 version: 1.3.3, revision: (release)
>
> Is that right?

Yes and no.

It's correct because I did not change the version information in that
branch yet, however, it's not right because I think it's better if I change
it now. I just pushed a change to change the version. Please perform the
steps again and you should see openr2 version 1.3.4 to confirm you have the
fix for the alarm handling.