[asterisk-r2] [ERROR] Context -- Failed to choose channel 1 (Device or resource busy), failed to create R2 channel 1: System call failed, Aborting test.

Petya Minovska p.minovska at balkantel.net
Fri Jan 30 02:19:27 CST 2015

Hello,

I have installed Dahdi 2.10 with MFC R2 support OpenR2-1.3.3. I use
Digium TE133 board to connect to an analog phone through multiplexer
UMUX 1500 Keymile.
When I run the following command:
*/r2test -c /usr/etc/r2test.conf/*
the output is
/*found category = NATIONAL_SUBSCRIBER*/
/*found Log Level = all*/
/*found option callfiles=no*/
/*found R2 variant = ITU*/
/*found MAX ANI= 10*/
/*found MAX DNIS= 4*/
/*found option Get ANI First = no*/
/*found option Use DAHDI MF = no*/
/*found option MF threshold = 0*/
/*found option MF backward timeout = -1*/
/*found option meteringpulsetimeout=-1*/
/*found option collectcalls=no*/
/*found option chargecalls=yes*/
/*found option doubleanswer=no*/
/*found option immediateaccept=no*/
/*found option skipcategory=no*/
/*found channel range = 1-15*/
/*found channel range = 17-31*/
/*found DNID = 4321*/
/*found CID = 0987654321*/
/*[ERROR] Context -- Failed to choose channel 1 (Device or resource busy)*/
/*failed to create R2 channel 1: System call failed*/
/*Aborting test..
*/My question is if I am doing something wrong or the problem is in the
configurations of the multiplexer.

I will truly appreciate any help, tips or hints.

Best regards,
Petya

--
Petya Minovska