[asterisk-r2] Digitel venezuela

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri May 2 18:53:03 CDT 2014

Although Digium cards should work in Venezuela for sure with CAS links.
I've seen, at least once, issues with CAS links causing yellow alarms with
a Digium card, then replaced by a Sangoma board and working. Without a
protocol analyzer in the middle, we could not determine what the problem
was, perhaps a bug in the firmware or something.

You can give it a try though, there's a very good chance that it will work.

The difference is that, from what I heard from other customers, you usually
cannot ask for support to Digium when it comes to MFC-R2/CAS issues (this
may have changed recently though?)

Moy