[asterisk-r2] Asterisk with Failure signaling R2D (solved)

natalia silva natalianew at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 14:48:21 CDT 2014

First I would like to thank all the help found here on the forum
Thank you to Mr. Gustavo Cremella and Mc Ricardo GRATH.

The solution was found after some adjustments
Remembering that they are functional in my environment and more:

1 - My number is ported from another carrier.
2 - Context of input and output
3 - Setting the Dahdi-in virtual numbers provider to sync with its
corresponding range ported in my real number.
4 - Clock facing the operator, as in the case of Mundivox she needs to
deliver the clock operator being called. Example I call a number from the
operator OI, then Mundivox handle this connection and delivery to OI to
complete the connection.

chan_dahdi.conf
[Channels]
language = br
context = default (default context for incoming calls)
mfcr2_variant = en
mfcr2_max_ani = 20
mfcr2_max_dnis = 10
mfcr2_category = national_subscriber
mfcr2_logdir = span_ALL
mfcr2_call_files = yes
mfcr2_metering_pulse_timeout = 1000
, Mfcr2_double_answer = yes (optional)
group = 1
context = dahdi-in (Uses the [internal] context in extensions.conf, as
mentioned in point 3 above)
signaling = mfcr2
channel => 1-15
context = default (Incoming calls go to [incoming] in extensions.conf)
group = 63 (Gets, sets or clears the channel group, the limit is 63 so he
was left for redundancy)

# Include dahdi-channels.conf

system.conf
span = 1,1,0, cas, hdb3
cas = 1-15:1101
echocanceller Mg2 = 0.1 to 31
loadzone = br
defaultzone = br

[Dahdi-in]
, Mundivox (range of virtual numbers, Mundivox)
exten => _18 [2-7] X, 1, Answer ()
exten => _18 [2-7] X, n, Queue (incoming_local, rn,,, 1)
exten => _18 [2-7] X, n, Goto (Start Menu-, s, 1)
exten => _18 [2-7] X, n, Hangup ()

exten => _29 [4-7] X, 1, Answer ()
exten => _29 [4-7] X, n, queu (incoming_local, rn,,, 1)
exten => _29 [4-7] X, n, Goto (Start Menu-, s, 1)
exten => _29 [4-7] X, n, Hangup ()

Was required for the DDR's range that has this operator, it will make all
connections to this range fall on the main trunk

Already for a DDR'especícifico fall into a specific extension then you need
to identify.
This is simple just enter <cli and analyze logs, make a link to a
particular DDR. In my case I started to see this error:

new MFC/R2 call detected on chan 1.
Offered MFC/R2 call on chan 1. = 21,980,823,777 ANI, DNIS = 1825, Category
= National Subscriber
[Jun 5 12:24:19] NOTICE [9466]: chan_dahdi.c: 4007
dahdi_r2_on_call_offered: MFC/R2 call on channel 1 requested non-existent
extension '1825 'in context' default '. Rejecting call.
MFC/R2 call disconnected on channel 1
MFC/R2 call end on channel 1

So I needed to create this fix which then enter the call to your specific
extension, in dahdi-in too.
exten => _1825, 1, Answer ()
exten => _1825, n, Macro (dialexten, 4105.20)
exten => _1825, n, Hangup ()