[asterisk-r2] Calls ended

Rafael Montante rafamontante at yahoo.com.mx
Wed Apr 30 16:50:04 CDT 2014

Hi,

how we can know if any call was finished from called party side or the calling party?.

In the logs from /var/log/asterisk/mfcr2/span1 I can see the message:

Far end disconnected. Reason: Normal Clearing

when the calling party hangup the call (considering the calling party as a customer making calls to an inbound campaign in the asterisk). That message is not displayed when the call was hangup from the called party side (an agent behind asterisk).

Can I consider as a rule that if that message is displayed in the log, then the call was finished from the calling party side? Any time the message is not displayed the call was finished from the Asterisk side?

Regards,