[asterisk-r2] Canales que se Bloquean CLEAR BA CLEAR FO DTMFR2 CANTV Venezuela

Maycol Alvarez maycolalvarez at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 11:39:55 CST 2013

"Can you confirm with "dahdi_tool" what the state of the rx bits is in
one of the channels stuck in CLEAR FO SEIZE AC ?

If the bits are 1001, it means the bits changed correctly, but the event
was not propagated due to reasons 2-4:"

yes, the state of bits in dahdi_tool command views 1001 for stuck channels

"If you have access to a Sangoma card you can try that to discard
reasons 2 and 3 (at least partially)."

No, digium and openvox

Our consultants tell us to install on another computer Centos with
Asterisk 1.10, we are in such an implementation and comment the results
by next week

thanks

--
Maycol Alvarez