[asterisk-r2] Problems with an Asterisk PBX connected with a NEC PBX via E1-R2

Oscar Rocha orochamty at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 9 20:40:40 CDT 2013

Hi, I change that Moises suggest to "reduce" the capture tones timing, I change in /etc/openr2/r2proto.conf file the paramenter mf_threshold=90 and the tests were succesfully, I mean, the time for receive the tones from NEC was greater and the tones were received more slowly and the "repeat tones" problem disappeared. I will testing and any problems I will let you know.

Thanks for your help.

Oscar Rocha