[asterisk-r2] Problems with an Asterisk PBX connected with a NEC PBX via E1-R2

Melcon Moraes melcon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 06:00:36 CDT 2013

How can you tell about the slow ACK? From the console you paste it, it all
seems normal to me and I find very odd that the OpenR2 would repeat a digit
at will.

Can you provide the call file for this call? According to the logs and
config, it should be in /var/log/asterisk/mfcr2/span1 and has a name
similar to chan-5-backward-111-20130626175150.call

Also, can you provide the output from the protocol analyzer for the very
same call? I would like to see how the analyzer is reading those signals.

-
MM