[asterisk-r2] Scalability sangoma cards - Asterisk, sync problems.

Luis Antonio López G. llopez at telsyssolution.com
Mon Oct 29 19:38:57 CDT 2012

Scalability sangoma cards, sync problems.

Good afternoon,

The scenario I'm trying to put into operation is:

2 Asterisk PBX

The first is:
4-channel E1 2 cards (1PCI and 1PCI-E)
1 card 2 channel E1 (PCI)

Configurations:
E1 6 connected to a predictive marker APC (Master channel 1 is the remaining
5 are slaves, CAS variable CO)
4 E1 esclavdos all connected to Telmex, MX CAS variables.

So far everything works fine, but when I want to increase my availability I
have the problem.

The second Asterisk PBX.
1 4-channel E1 card (connected to the scoreboard all slave channels,
variable CAS CO)
1 E1 card 2 channel (connected to Telmex, all slave channels, variable CAS
MX)

The problem starts, the second PBX calls have inteferencia and noise,
theoretically with the first PBX Master channel should have the sync for all
E1,

The question is whether the second PBX must declare a master channel and
this solve the problem?, I try but the noise comes in and the second Telmex
E1 PBX.

I hope you can help me.

Ing. Luis A. López G. – Infraestructura Telsys Solution

 <http://www.telsyssolution.com/> www.telsyssolution.com  |
<mailto:llopez at telsyssolution.com%7C> llopez at telsyssolution.com|  t (81)
8881-0101 |  ext 412

Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción:
Descripción: Descripción: cid:image002.jpg at 01C92397.57F83D10

Business Continuity with Intelligent communication