[asterisk-r2] chan_dahdi.conf problem

Rafael Angulo rafael.angulo at tarma.com.ve
Mon Oct 15 16:43:22 CDT 2012

Hello everybody,

I'm having a problem with the interpretation asterisk does of this
file(chan_dahdi.conf), the file itself contains the definition of an E1
link (fractional 1-15 for incoming calls and 17-31 to send calls) in
Venezuela with the well know ISP CANTV(incoming r2, outgoing dtmf). The
openr2 version is 1.3.2 (compiled), asterisk 10.9.0 (compiled), dahdi 2.6.1
(compiled), freepbx 2.10 (compiled). Almost everything is working fine, but
when I type the command "mfcr2 show channels" it shows  the 30 channels
without the 16, but as part of the info, the row named "Immediate Accept"
show channels from 1 to 21 in "no", and channels from 22 to 31 in "yes". As
long as I understand, this field is controlled by the parameter
mfcr2_immediate_accept in the chan_dahdi.conf file, but the file (attached
to this mail) indicates the first 15 channels(1-15) should be in
mfcr2_immediate_accept=no and the next 15 (17-31) should be in
mfcr2_immediate_accept=yes. As long as I have tested it, if the channel
indicates Immediate Accept = no in the CLI, it receives calls but not send
call, and if the channel indicates Immediate Accept = yes, it alow to send
call but not receive. So what I basically have is channels from 17-21
unable to send calls. I have done hundred of test, with many weird
behaviors, invert the channels definition, split the channels definitions,
etc. I don't know if its a bug or maybe my definition is wrong. I sending a
copy of the chan_dadhi.conf and the result of mfcr2 command in this email.

Any help will be appreciated,

Chan Variant Max ANI Max DNIS ANI First Immediate Accept Tx CAS   Rx CAS
   1      VE         10        4           Yes
No               IDLE     IDLE
   2      VE         10        4           Yes
No               IDLE     IDLE
   3      VE         10        4           Yes
No               IDLE     IDLE
   4      VE         10        4           Yes
No               IDLE     IDLE
   5      VE         10        4           Yes
No               IDLE     IDLE
   6      VE         10        4           Yes
No               IDLE     IDLE
   7      VE         10        4           Yes
No               IDLE     IDLE
   8      VE         10        4           Yes
No               IDLE     IDLE
   9      VE         10        4           Yes
No               IDLE     IDLE
  10     VE         10        4           Yes
No               IDLE     IDLE
  11     VE         10        4           Yes
No               IDLE     IDLE
  12     VE         10        4           Yes
No               IDLE     IDLE
  13     VE         10        4           Yes
No               IDLE     IDLE
  14     VE         10        4           Yes
No               IDLE     IDLE
  15     VE         10        4           Yes
No               IDLE     IDLE
  17     VE         10        4           Yes
No               IDLE     IDLE
  18     VE         10        4           Yes
No               IDLE     IDLE
  19     VE         10        4           Yes
No               IDLE     IDLE
  20     VE         10        4           Yes
No               IDLE     IDLE
  21     VE         10        4           Yes
No               IDLE     IDLE
  22     VE         10        4           Yes
Yes              IDLE     IDLE
  23     VE         10        4           Yes
Yes              SEIZE    ANSWER
  24     VE         10        4           Yes
Yes              SEIZE    ANSWER
  25     VE         10        4           Yes
Yes              IDLE     IDLE
  26     VE         10        4           Yes
Yes              IDLE     IDLE
  27     VE         10        4           Yes
Yes              IDLE     IDLE
  28     VE         10        4           Yes
Yes              IDLE     IDLE
  29     VE         10        4           Yes
Yes              IDLE     IDLE
  30     VE         10        4           Yes
Yes              IDLE     IDLE
  31     VE         10        4           Yes
Yes              IDLE     IDLE

[trunkgroups]

[channels]
context=default
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
relaxdtmf=yes
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
;group=1
;callgroup=1
;pickupgroup=1
;immediate=no

;Sangoma A101 port 1 [slot:2 bus:9 span:1] <wanpipe1>
group=1
context=from-trunk
echocancel=yes
faxdetect=incoming