[asterisk-r2] A-6 signal used if mfcr2_variant=br

fred.madison at gmx.net fred.madison at gmx.net
Fri May 25 01:36:38 CDT 2012

Hi Moy, Ricardo,

Thanks for your feedback.

I would like to add two comments:
- I have two Asterisk systems connected over R2 for testing reasons. So
both inbound and outbound parties are Asterisk. They have identical
chan_dahdi.conf files.
- the signal sent ist B-6, not A-6: the second last signal sent by the
inbound Asterisk is an A-3, which changes to reception of Group B. so the
last '6' sent is B-6 and not A-6 I guess.

concerning immediate_accept: in dahdi_chan.conf, immediate_accept has the
following state:
;mfcr2_immediate_accept=no. (commented with ;). does this mean that it is
enabled?

many thanks,
Martin