[asterisk-r2] MFC tone duration

fred.madison at gmx.net fred.madison at gmx.net
Tue May 22 09:52:08 CDT 2012

Hi,

is it possible to change the MFC tone duration? In my setup,  some of the
tones have a duration of only 40ms, which works fine so  far. But since I
am learning about R2, I would prefer the tones being a  little longer
because those 40ms are too short for my audio software to  do a frequency
analysis for decoding the compelling sequences.

So  far, I enabled the mfcr2_advanced_protocol_file=/usr/etc/r2proto.conf
and modified  mf_threshold or timers.r2_answer_delay. Then, in Asterisk,
I did a dahdi restart now and a core restart now. Anyway, none of this
helped. Could somebody give me a hint on this?

Also, is there a possibility to get a snapshot of the CAS channel/ABCD bits
or should I use a E1 analyzer for this?

many thanks!
Martin